Saturday, April 19, 2008

Etsy Artist---Hadley Hutton



I just purchased this lovely print from Etsy artist Hadley Hutton. It's entitled "I think my Hair Ornaments are Flying Away". It's absolutely gorgeous. So victorian looking and yet so whimsical. I bought it as part of my sister-in-law Sarah's 40th Birthday goodies. Today, Sarah picked it up from my house and she LOVED it. They just repainted their staircase area a lovely green and she plans to frame this and put it in the perfect spot.

Check out Hadley Hutton at her Etsy shop---hadleyhutton.etsy.com
You'll love her artwork. Her use of color and natural elements like plants, flowers, birds, people are just amazing. Everything is so beautiful. Her photos of her artwork are very accurate. Love it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin