Friday, June 19, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise from Leigh of Hapa/Hale


I just got a quick note from Leigh of Hapa/Hale blog. She did a lovely write up of my new Etsy shop Lilikoi Cottage. ---called "a peek inside Lilikoi Cottage". It's always a pleasure when someone appreciates my "eye" and "gets" my art.

Please visit Leigh's Hapa/Hale blog. She's a local Hawaii gal who is now transplanted and living on the USA Continent, aka "the mainland" as we locals refer to it. Blogging about Hawaii finds made by Hawaii folks either here in Hawaii or abroad, airfare bargains to Hawaii, places to visit in Hawaii, and other exciting things happening in Hawaii is Leigh's "thing". Please visit her blog and check out all her nifty local finds, deals, and helpful info on Hawaii.

Mahalo (Thank You) and Aloha Leigh!

15 % off Deal for the Month of June:
I told Leigh that all of her blog readers would get a 15 % off total price of purchases (not including Shipping fee) from any of my 3 Etsy shops....Stacy 's Designs 88, Lilikoi Cottage, and Blue Lovebirds. So, I'm going to offer all you, my readers, the SAME Great Deal! All you have to do is during Check-out, leave a Remark to me "I'm a Reader of Stacy's Thoughts & Designs 88". I will refund your 15 % back to your Paypal account. It's that EZ! This Terrific offer is Good until the End of June. Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear! You totally deserve it. How cool!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Thanks Bri! I just opened up the Etsy Convo and found out the good news. :)

Lynne said...

Okay, first, congrats on Ethan's baptism! You look like a very proud Aunty! Second, congrats on the shout out on the Hapa/Hale blog! I'm so glad others are catching on to the "secret" we've all known for years: that you are an incredibly talented and creative force! Lastly, I just finished reading your "What do I do all Day" entry and HAD to comment (you know I would!) You are a freak (which I always knew!) you forgot your Sex and the City collection and I would venture to suggest you see how you like "Two Weeks Notice", "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Dates" , "Someone Like You", "One Fine Day", and "The Wedding Date", just to name a few! Glad you're doing well! We still miss you!!! : )

VerĂ£o said...

Congrats!! I love the write up! And I love your new creations!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Ahhhh Thanks Lynne and Pinky for your support... :) ♥♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin