Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Newest Custom Order for 7 Lucky Bridesmaids is Completed

Just wanted to share my latest custom order.
This one is for 7 lucky bridesmaids for a wedding on Oahu.
The mother of the groom, Anita,
who is planning this entire wedding local Hawaii style
chose for the bridal party
my Something Old Something New--Anita earrings
and my True Love bracelet--which was designed just for them .
The wedding is at the end of this month.



The True Love---Rebecca bracelet
7 lovely bracelets for 7 lovely bridesmaids



Something Old Something New--the Anita Earrings
renamed for my fav client Anita
Congratulations on your son's upcoming wedding!



The Something Old Something New Earrings
and
the True Love Bracelet



The True Blue Bracelets
in their cute blue organza bags



Handmade gift cards
Designed and created especially for Anita by me.
The lovely jewelry are inside each of these Tiffanyesque boxes.
All ready for gift giving !

Knowing that the wedding was at the end of this month,
I put in all the time necessary to get these lovelies completed
as soon as possible as I wanted Anita to have one less thing to worry about.
These lovelies were delivered early this week.
Her lucky lucky nieces.
Congratulations Anita!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next Custom Order Project
Now, I'm working on designing an entire bridal jewelry collection
of 3 strand necklace, several strand bracelet and chandelier earrings
for the bride
and
necklaces and earrings for her entire bridal party of 6.
All for another fab client...Abby.
She has an OMG Drop Dead Gorgeous wedding gown.
I've started my designing by creating super Glam Chandelier earrings
with her in mind.
Stay tuned.

Please stop by my shop---stacysdesigns88---for the wedding jewelry you've been searching for but haven't been able to find...until now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty! I really like the true love bracelet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin