Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Dress Renovation...aka Make Over Time

Here's My Newly Transformed Dress

Before: Jimmy said to "throw it away"
So,
I cut off the Long sleeves
and made Short ones



Then, I ripped off All the blue buttons that were
"pulling" this dress down with it
And handsewed on
some Playful White White White Buttons from my Button Stash



So, the Vibrant Blue would "Pop" like it should've from the Get-Go,
I sewed on some White White White Eyelet Lace
I had on a Roll
Good use for a Roll that I got for less than $5
And didn't have a clue as to what to do with
Until Now...



But, the fun was only beginning
I turned to the Back of the dress
And
added on a Blingey Bling Bling Rhinestone Button
Bling!



Okay, say it with me... Bling!
Voila!
A New and Improved Summer Dress

P.S. If my Makeover didn't work out,
I was just going to cut up the dress
and
use the pieces of fabric for something else.
Luckily, I liked my Re-Do.
And, yeah, Already Worn it out with new black short cropped tights.
I think I'll try wearing it with white cropped tights next.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin