Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pretty New Jewelry for Your Flower Girl and Your Own Little Girl...She'll Love it and She'll Love You









I truly enjoy creating Pretty Pretty things. And, I started creating a new line of jewelry for the little girls in our lives. Pretty pretty jewelry for your Flower Girls, your daughter, your niece, birthday gifts, Baptism, Holy Communion, any occasion you want to surprise that special little girl in your life with the sweetest gift.

Here are just a few of my new styles...my Cherry Blossom matching necklace, bracelet, and earrings AND my Little Daisy matching necklace and bracelet. These can be bought as a set or separately. I can create my Little Daisy jewelry in other colors...purple, blue, red, yellow, clear and white...just tell me what colors you're interested in and I'll tell you if it's available or not.

I'll be listing them in my Blue Lovebirds shop soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin