Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glutton for Punishment...My 2nd Quilt for my SIL's Birthday

One of my favorite prints
by Anna Maria Horner


Yes, I'm back. Sorry, my life has been a "bit" busy. Bad me. But now, I'm back again. Doing it again. A Second Quilt. This time for my SIL Sarah for her birthday. I'm going to have to give her some photos bc it won't be ready in time for her party this weekend.

Today, I cut all the pieces and placed the 60 pieces into squares of 3 pieces each. For a moment, I thought I actually Lost my Mind! Eeeek! Have you ever felt like that? My mind was literally spinning as I looked at the different combinations I created and tried to imagine it altogether. Then, I pulled myself together and was satisfied with my puzzle pieces combos. Now, I have to sew them together.


Different combos lying all over the place!


Is the room spinning?



My Squares were all over the place!
Tables, floor, chair, couch, footstool...



Love the prints and the colors.
Sarah's favorite color nowadays is Orange...I think.
I know she'll LoVe it.


Stay tuned...I'll have more on my quilting progress soon. Promise!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wooo yeah, another quilt! I know exactly what you mean about fabric combos and the room spinning!! When that happens, I know I need a break. The quilt looks great so far!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Thanks Jean :) I just had to keep on going or else my husband would come home to a room filled with pieces of fabric all over the room.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin