Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's Better Than True Love?


True Love Necklace
all handmade with love

ONe of my all time favorite necklaces just sold from my Etsy shop---Stacy's Designs 88. Which necklace is that you ask? My "True Love" necklace. It's all handmade by moi.

The True Love necklace is one made with all my love and takes several hours to create. First, I form the heart frame by hand and eyeball it using sterling silver wire. Then, I painstakingly wirewrap sterling silver wire around the heart frame. And then, finally, the best part, I weave in the fresh water pearls and the Swarovski crystals to create the center of the heart...True Love.


True Love with Extender Chain


This beauty hangs from a handmade all wirewrapped chain made of sterling silver and petite fresh water pearls. Then, I complete this circle of love with either a heart shaped toggle or a lobster clasp and extender chain. Everything in this necklace is made from sterling silver.

My fav customer Nicole purchased this lovely for her sister who is getting married this month. I wish I was there when her sister opens up this special gift from Nicole so I could see the look of surprise and happiness on her face. This will look soooo beautiful on Nicole's sister who is wearing an all white tea length polka dotted wedding gown. So romantic, so fresh, so mod-retro. I LoVe it!



True Love with Heart Toggle

If you're getting married, looking for a gift for a new bride, or just want something so very special to wear on your special evening out, then this is the necklace for you---one of a kind and all handmade. You know that you deserve it. If you want matching "True Love" earrings and/or bracelet, feel free to Convo me and I can design your custom pieces.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Necklace. I know only www.etsy.com and www.mizpah.tv/shop for searching jewellery. Please also let me other sites you like. I like your taste. reachme611@googlemail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin