Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kathy Griffin Was Here in Hawaii!


Kathy Griffin was HERE!

On Saturday, May 24, 2008, Kathy Griffin made her 1st concert appearance on the island of Oahu at the beautiful outside concert venue, the famous Waikiki Shell. And she was fantabulous (fantastic + fabulous)! I am such a die hard Kathy fan. I've watched her and began loving her on the "Celebrity Mole" and "Suddenly Susan". Her sharp machine gun wit and her eye on Hollywood comments are so refreshing and funny. Who needs to watch the E! or the Enquirer? Just listen to Kathy on the up-to-date happenings and mishaps of Hollywood celebs.


The Hawaiian crowd filling the Shell

Kathy is the ultimate entertainer b/c she pretty much started on time and gave us 1 hour and 45 minutes of non-stop laughs. She's like a marathon comedian...she took NO breaks, just the occasional sip of her beverage of choice to keep her vocal chords good to go. The only time she took a well deserved break was to watch the firework display. Guess someone decided to celebrate her 1st concert here with a bang.



Kathy Big and small

The crowd at the Shell was a good one. Both the lawn and the seats were filled to capacity. There were laughs echoing across the yard. Kathy kept us rolling . I think everyone could hear me laugh. I'm one of those LOUD laughers. Kathy would definitely not want to sit next to me at the movies.



Fireworks to Celebrate Kathy's 1st Concert


Can't wait for her 4th new season of Kathy on the D-List which starts on Thursday June 12th at 9pm EDT on BRAVO. Check it out. It's just HilaRious! I DVR it so that I'll never miss an episode and so I can replay it over and over. She is just that good. YOu go GirL!




The crowd filing out of the Shell



Kathy, please come back to Hawaii soon!

Note: sorry, all photos were taken with my little bitty cell phone! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,
Glad you had fun at the Kathy concert. Hey, I know your laugh!:)

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Is this who I think it is? Is this hot roller gal? Do you know that I think I'm psychic b/c I predict things that are going to happen while watching a movie and I'm so nice...I tell the entire theatre. Nahhh! Just joking...only the 5 people sitting nearest me. They must love me!

VerĂ£o said...

I guess I can't sit next to you to watch a movie because I am just like you. A loud laugher! And I also guess everything before anything happens! I don't talk out loud though and announce it for everyone to go ssshhhhhh.

I love your blog. I wish I was there. I should be there.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin