Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One-of-a-Kind Jewelry for Weddings & Brides


I was looking at all the different types of bridal jewelry and decided that there was a need for some pretty and one-of-a-kind designs.

Last year when I was shopping for my bridal wear, most of the jewelry for both the bride and her bridal party looked all the same. I designed my own bridal jewelry using the necklace that my husband's late mother had given me right before she passed away. It turned out to be very beautiful. It really matched my one-of-a-kind wedding gown made by Hawaii's own Asian themed designer Anne Namba.

I know there are those brides who want something very simple. However, there are many brides nowadays who want to stand out from the crowd and look elegant and one-of-a-kind. I'm going to start a line of bridal jewelry to fit that niche. Of course, I will also create pieces for those that want to wear just a little something something.

Here's a new piece (see above photo) that I've been working on to give you a taste of the things to come. I made this before and a friend bought it. It takes awhile to create this because everything, and I mean everything, is done by hand. Once it's completed, I will put it in my Etsy shop.

If you know any brides, please tell them about my Etsy Shop---stacysdesigns88.etsy.com
I really appreciate all your referrals.

Please leave a comment about your opinion on my newest creation.

Thanks ;)

Update: 10:35pm Wednesday 3/5/08---I finished the necklace. Please take a look in my Esty Shop
stacysdesigns88.etsy.com

Stacy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin