Monday, October 25, 2010

My Dottie Angel Workshop Adventure in Seattle WA

I feel like I just got dropped off to go to College



The Shafer Baillie Mansion B&B on 14th Avenue East in Seattle

The Stone "Bouncers" guarding the Front
A wonderful path in the Garden
  
Happy Pansies


 
The Ground's Security Lion
Pink Hydrangeas down the path      


In late September, I ventured off to Seattle Washington to attend an all vintage fabric workshop with Tif of the Dottie Angel world.  I luckily "found" this workshop while checking in on her blog.  The workshop was created by Angela of Angela Ritchie's Ace Camps.  This was the very first time I ever "went away" to attend a crafty workshop.   The perfect thing to get my creative juices going in a different direction for my Etsy shops.  

In the past year, I've inherited a lot of old doilies and hand embroidered lovelies created by people's grandmothers and aunts. When I came across Tif's workshop, I knew this was the very thing I needed to get me going on how to re-use these lovelies with a more modern and usable fashion. 

Here are some photos of my 1st day there. I got dropped off at the front door of the B&B Shafer Baillie Mansion where I stayed with my London roommate Louise for 3 nights. During the day, we were across the street in another Victorian mansion sewing and cutting away with 11 other creative women participants and Tif herself.

More photos to follow in the next days...

♥♥♥♥♥
If you Enjoy reading my blog, Please sign up to get blog post updates automatically sent to your email. Just enter your email in the Far Left Column where it says "Subscribe via Email..."

Looking for Christmas Gifts for loved ones? Please stop by my Etsy shops...Stacy's Designs 88, Blue Lovebirds, and Lilikoi Cottage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin