Monday, August 9, 2010

Lisette,A New Bride, Wearing One of My Most Popular Bridal Necklaces, Edward's Tears

Such a HaPPy Couple!
Congratulations toBoth Lisette & Marcel!
Wishing you both HaPPy Days Together Forever!


My Bridal Customer Lisette and Her New Husband on Their Wedding Day!


Photography by Rosie Moyer

Lisette, the Gorgeous Bride, on her Wedding Day!
Congratulations Lisette!

Lisette is wearing my ever popular Edward's Tear Necklace... the 2 Strand version.



My Edward's Tear Necklace
Click Here to See my Edward's Tear Line




Another of my Edward's Tear Necklaces

Click HERE to see my Edward's Tear Line

♥♥♥

Lisette from Canada contacted me about my ever popular Edward's Tear Necklace in the Two (2) Strand version. She wanted to find out if I could create it for her and get it to her before her wedding which was about 4 weeks away. Normally, it takes about 2 weeks time for packages to reach Canada from Hawaii. As I had everything I needed to create her Bridal necklace in Stock, after she Paid for it, I created it and mailed it out to her immediately. She received it in about 10 days..about 8 days Before her Wedding.

She sent me this lovely message: "Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I received the necklace today! It's beautiful and matches my dress perfectly! I am so excited to wear it! Thank you so much for all the extra touches of warmth, the tag and the gift box are amazing. I am really happy that I went this route for my wedding jewelry."



My Matching Edward's Tear Earrings

Click HERE to see my Earrings


She LoVed her new necklace. I was HaPPy, she was HaPPy...everything worked out Perfectly.

After her Wedding, Lisette shared these photos of her and her husband with me. I Lo♥e to see my Brides wearing their new Jewelry that I designed and created just for them.

Lisette told me that she Lo♥ed wearing this Necklace on her Wedding Day and received many compliments.

I enjoyed working with Lisette on her Bridal Jewelry order. Like Lisette, many of my Bridal customers contact me thru my Blue Lovebirds shop. I really enjoy "chatting" with my brides, getting to know them and their jewelry needs, and helping them with their choice of Bridal Jewelry as well as jewelry for their Bridesmaids, their Flower Girls, their Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, and their Future Mother-in-Law.

If you are a new Bride looking for your Bridal Jewelry, Please contact me and let me help you by creating your Bridal Jewelry so that you and your entire Bridal Party look Absolutely Gorgeous!

My Blue Lovebirds online shop....Click HERE. Please feel free to Contact me through my shop.

You can also contact me thru Wedding Wire...Please complete the Box to the Upper Left of this Page.

Congratulations Lisette! I'm sooooo Happy for you and your new husband! Aloha from Hawaii.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin