Saturday, February 6, 2010

My June Wedding Bride...Bridesmaids' Gifts Personalized Just for Her

Gemstone Jewelry
This season's Perfect "Bridesmaid" Gift
Always Classic and Timeless


Me modeling the Green Grass Necklace


"Green Grass"
Tourmaline Gemstone and Sterling Silver Necklaces



The Bridesmaids' Jewelry Boxes
decorated in Amy Butler paper, grossgrain ribbon
and vintage posie bouquets ties in satin ribbon
Ready for Gift Giving


I LoVe working with my Brides and creating the jewelry they always wanted for themselves and their bridesmaids and flower girls. Custom Orders for Weddings is one of my specialties.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Weddings. When I was in high school and college, I worked in my aunt's bakery in Kailua called "Craig's Bakery" and decorated cakes. I was their weekend cake decorator. One of my favorite cakes to decorate was the Wedding Cake. I could express myself with just a bag of frosting, spray gun, and accessories. I always took pride and great enjoyment in creating gorgeous tiered wedding cakes for the bride and groom. I knew how important their Wedding Cake meant to them. From decorating Wedding Cakes, I guess it was just natural for me to LoVe creating jewelry for my Brides.

Recently, one of my new Bride's wanted necklaces for her bridesmaids in gemstones. Her bridal colors were green, cream, and white. She initially contacted me thru my Etsy Shop Stacy's Designs 88 enquiring about my Calm Waters necklace. After conversing with her, I created what I named my "Green Grass" Tourmaline Rondelle Gemstone Necklaces just for her bridesmaids. She Loved it so much she wanted an extra one for herself. It always makes me HaPpY when my brides are HaPpY.

In keeping with her bridal colors, I decorated her bridesmaids' jewelry boxes. Lovely Amy Butler paper adorned the tops of the box, along with cream grossgrain ribbon and a little bouquet of vintage posies ties with a white satin ribbon. Lovely.

If you're looking for the perfect jewelry, please contact me thru any of my 3 Etsy shops---
Stacy's Designs 88 *** Blue Lovebirds *** Lilikoi Cottage

I would be honored to create the perfect Wedding Jewelry you always wanted. ♥

Aloha from Hawaii,

Stacy

3 comments:

FabricFascination said...

This style is lovely Stacy. One of the things I like most about it is that there is no wrong side.

Jean said...

Soooo pretty! Love it!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Thank you both. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin