Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tutorial...Christmas Vintage Violet Perfume French Bottle Tags

Vintage Violet Perfume French Bottle
Christmas Tag Tutorial


Step 1: Using Shipping Tags purchased from office supply store, Stamp on designs using Black ink.
Here I used my French Violet Stamp and my Christmas Sentiment Stamp.
Use whatever stamps you desire.



Step 2: Using my Close To My Heart "Bonding Memories Chisel Tip Glue",
I applied glue to areas I want to add some "bling" of fine Glitter.
Here I used some Lime Green Fine Glitter.


Step 3: Next, I applied Glue and then sprinkled on
some Purple Fine Glitter to the Violet flowers.



Step 4: Next, I applied my E600 glue to my tag and
then adhered my Swarovski Flat Crystal.
I used my new Gadget, "Quick Stik" to pick up my crystal and place on the glue.
It's a pretty neat tool. It has a bit of sticky stuff at the end which is just enough
to pick up something and weak enough to release on the spot.



Step 5: apply Blue ink to areas on card using ink pad
Step 6: apply Silver ink to areas using ink pad
Step 7: apply Black ink to side of card using ink pad



Step 8: using glue gun, apply drop of glue and adhere Vintage Paper flower
Step 9: attach Ribbon to the tag

I added some fine Aqua Glitter to the tag for some extra Va Va Va Voom!
I'll be selling these at the Xmas Craft Fairs
on December 4th and December 6th in the Kaimuki area.

Hope you enjoy creating some cute Christmas tags. These are so much fun to create. If you do create some tags, please email me your link. Thanks! Happy Holidays. They're also available in my Lilikoi Cottage etsy shop. Get your own HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin