Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Special Discount in all 3 of my Etsy Shops from Now until Octolber 12, 2009






















In All 3 of my Etsy Shops, I'm giving my customers a Super Deal when they buy more! NEW SPECIAL for SEPTEMBER 19th to October 12th, 2009...DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS!!! If you Purchase $150 or more, then you'll get a Discount of 10% off your Total Purchase. Purchase $300 or more and get 15% off Total Purchase. Purchase $500 or more and get 20% off Total Purchase. This applies to Custom Orders also. Must be completed in Single Transaction. Will Refund via Paypal. Applies to all purchases from any of my 3 shops if done within SAME DAY. (Not including Shipping and Insurance fees.)

BRIDES... This is the Perfect time for all my Brides out there who want to order their own Bridal Jewelry and Bridesmaids' Jewelry. Don't forget the cute Flower Girls and the Mothers (his and yours). I've been getting a lot of requests from Brides for bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Brides, the more you spend, the more you save.

CUSTOM ORDERS... This Special includes Custom Orders as well. If you want several of something, Contact me. If you see something you like but want it in another color or done up a little differently, just contact me. You see something I've done but can't find it in my shop, Contact me. Or, If you can't find it at all, just contact me and I can make your Dreams come True! That's what a Custom Order is all about. It's that simple. I work with you and create a design that you've been dreaming about but just couldn't seem to find. It's like Magic.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING... For All you out there who want to start Christmas Shopping early, this is the time to do it. The more you Buy, the more you Save. From All 3 Shops! You want to buy your BFF that gemstone necklace you know she'll go bananas over. Now's the time to do it. For your daughter, whose into wearing Cuff bracelets and charm necklaces. For your mom, who loves pearls. For your kids' teachers, that perfect inexpensive but charming understated necklace for only $25. For your co-worker who loves wearing black and white, get her that Simply Paris earrings. For the mom who does car pool with you, get her a pair of gemstone earrings. If you can't find the perfect thing in my store, Contact me and let's do a Custom Order. There's something for everyone on your list and now is the time to save!

HALLOWEEN WITH STYLE... If you're looking for that cool Halloween Accessory to wear, then check out my super cute Fabric Rosette Cuffs. You can wear them anytime of the year as a Fashion Statement. But, I think this would be a great way to also celebrate Halloween on the Town with Style.

To Start Your Shopping, Here are Links to all 3 of my Shops...
Stacy's Designs 88
Blue Lovebirds
Lilikoi Cottage

Happy Shopping! Hope to hear from you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin