Sunday, September 27, 2009

Custom Orders for Favorite Customers...Janet's Coco Chanel Inspired Looked

The Coco Chanel inspired look
My Simply Paris line






Recently, My repeat customer Janet requested that I create a Custom Order Ring, Bracelet, and Necklace in the Simply Paris style. I was thrilled to do another custom ring for her as I really enjoy creating rings. So, in the spirit of Coco Chanel, I started creating. I was so happy with the way her collection came out. So much so that I knew my other customers especially brides would Love them all too.

I can do the Swarovski crystal pearls in a Different color like white, Tahitian Gray, Light Silver, Platinum, Light Blue, etc. etc. Please contact me and we can create the Jewelry of your dreams.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin