Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Xmas Sale In My Shop---Don't Miss Out

*Sold*


All These are On Sale for $10

HoT HOT HOT Sale Going On Now!!!

Hi all! Just wanted to tell you about an awesome sale going on in my Etsy shop.



On Sale for $10
*Sold*


I'm slashing prices to make way for new creations for this Fall/Winter season.

I'm going to start creating a new line of Beautiful Reasonably Priced Gemstone Jewelry. I was thinking about what to create for my family and friends for Xmas and was totally drawn to all the beautiful semi-precious gemstones.

So, I've slashed my prices on many many pieces of jewelry so that I can make room for all these new designs. It's a Win Win situation for all of us!

On Sale for $10
*SOLD*



XMAS is right around the Corner:
This would be an Excellent time for you to buy your Xmas gifts in advance before the season rush and stay within your Budget.


On Sale for $10
*Sold*


Here are a few of the pieces of jewelry that I've slashed their prices. There's a lot more to choose from. Check out my store now and Save Big!



On Sale for $10


These would be perfect gifts for your friends, relatives, co-workers, your children's teachers or sitters or coaches, for your church or club friends, hostess gifts, or "emergency" gifts. Think of all the times you'll need a gift to give for Birthdays, Christmas, Thank You gifts....

I welcome you into my Etsy shop...Stacy's Designs 88 (click here to go there now)

Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

Hope all is well! Could you pretty please place the $10 mother of pearl simple looking earring for me on Etsy? Also do you think you could a pair of the 'Shabby Chicness...The Virginia Earrings' to match the gorgeous necklace you made me.

I'm currently at work and can't access Etsy.

Thank you,
Nicole
x

icoletattersall.blogspot.com

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Hi Nicole! Great to hear from you. Hope all is going well with you and your shows. Sure thing. I put the Mother of Pearl earring "Reserved for Nicole"...look under "Reserved Custom Order". And, "yes", I can definitely create a Shabby Chic..Virginia Earrings for you. I'll Convo you via Etsy. Take Care! Stacy :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin