Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Shabby Chic Line of Jewelry

The Dianne Earrings
Swarovski crystals and crystal rhondelles
chartreuse fresh water pearls
sterling silver rings



I really LoVe using color and working with vintage and mod glass beads and fresh water pearls. Flowers and girly girlness are something that I adore.



Shabby Chicness...The Virginia Earrings
Vintage glass chandelier pieces
with fresh water pearls and
Swarovski crystals

*Sold*


So in keeping with these passions, I've created a new line which I endearingly call my "Shabby Chic" line.



The Martha Earrings
cranberry pink, gray,
pale chartreuse fresh water pearls
vintage glass chandelier pieces
swarovski crystals



In this new line, I continue my passion of playing with color, design, length, and components.





The Angela Earrings
fresh water pearls
pale green Jadelite carved Butterflies



Lastly, I oxidize (blacken) the pieces which are made of sterling silver until it has that perfect shabby chic color.



The JoAnne Earrings
vintage pink irridescent glass baubles
swarovski crystal rhondelles
fresh water pearls
in cranberry pink
and chartreuse

*SOLD


If you're like JoAnne, one of my BFFs (Best Friends Forever), who loves the silver silver of sterling, I can create these lovelies without oxidizing them and keep that silver shine.



The Chris Earrings
vintage blue and chartreuse glass baubles
swarovski crystal rhondelles
fresh water pearls
in chartreuse

*SOLD*


These are just the perfect gifts to give to yourself because you know you deserve it. For you brides, your bridesmaids will absolutely LoVe these---to be worn on your wedding day or to take home to savor later on.

Keep in mind that Xmas is just around the corner and these would be thee perfect gift for your mom, sister, aunt, cousin, BFFs, co-worker, your child's teacher...anybody who loves feeling and looking pretty and special.

Best of all, your jewelry will be specially packaged with a cute ribbon and a silk flower...ready for gift giving. These Shabby Chic jewelry will definitely bring a smile to anyone's face.

I welcome you into my Etsy shop----Stacy's Designs 88 (click here to get there). Have fun!

1 comment:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

It is a unique super pretty pearl. LoVe the color. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin