Thursday, February 28, 2008

Taking Photos


Day 2----Fussing with Photos

Think positive thoughts...think positive thoughts...think posit----oh heXX! I must admit that I'm an impatient photographer who doesn't have a real light box with those cool little lights. I got up at 7:40am to take some photos using the early morning lite and who knows if the photos will come out good. It's kinda overcast today. On my camera's screen, it looks kinda dark. Now, I gotta do Photoshop and clean it all up. Welcome to the world of selling on the internet.

I'm going to save this post and Photoshop some photos and then post them. You all can be the judge. [Time out.]

Okay, here it is the photo above. Took it this morning. I definitely think I have to start using lights to cut the gray background and add hi-lites. Ohh boy.

The ongoing saga of the crazed shop owner...check back. By the by, my shop can be found here: stacysdesigns88.etsy.com

Please stop by my shop and have fun!

Stacy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin