Monday, March 23, 2009

Something Old Something New...

Something Old Something New...work in progress


It's always amazing how the customer that asks for something that I don't make and makes me feel like pulling out my hair, ends up getting my creative mojo going again. For the past several days, her request has got me thinking about new designs and using different techniques. So "thank you" new customer.




Pulling out my vintage lace, it got me thinking. Perhaps a flat embroidered wristlet or necklace or even earrings? Vintage lace, vintage buttons, vintage beads, Swarovski crystals and and fresh water pearls...an irresistible combination.

Love using my Vintage Beads and Buttons


Using super fine beading needles that can cause you to go blind, I have been hand sewing on little seed beads and other more eye friendly beads. Here's a sneak peek of my creation in progress. I'll keep you posted.




Super fine needles...trying to not go blind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. I like the combination of the different elements. I also think that your pictures are gorgeous! So dreamy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin