Sunday, December 21, 2008

My New Lindstrom Tools...finally!

My New Lindstrom Tools!


I just had to blog (or should I say "brag") about my new Lindstrom tools. One of my neighborhood bead shops always mails a 25% off coupon in December. This year I decided that I was going to upgrade my tools to the top-of-the-line Lindstrom tools. If you create jewelry fairly often, then you need to get yourself this brand. I picked up the round nose plier and the short nose plier. Both of these I use everytime I create my jewelry. I added this to my collection which consists of my trusty Lindstrom flush cutter and my handy dandy Lindstrom short nose pliers (now I have two!). I am in tool heaven!




"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
My Lindstrom tools mingling with the other no name brand tools


Like most people, I started off using whatever tools were affordable, aka cheap. I never knew about "top of the line" jewelry tools. One day, my silver smithing jewelry instructor was asking about the brand of tools that we used. I never even thought about it before she asked. Then, I found out about the "good, the bad, and the ugly" as far as tools. I guess I was working with ugly and uglier tools. So, I decided to upgrade slowly because they do cost a pretty penny. But, I'm glad I did because you can't beat the quality, the precision, and the comfort.

Now I'm a happy camper. Sighhhhh....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin