Thursday, May 7, 2009

Introducing My Two New Etsy Shops


Hi all! Sorry that I've been a bit MIA from this blog. I've been a bit busy with life and rethinking of my Etsy shop Stacy's Designs 88. I've decided to branch out and open 2 new shops...Lilikoi Cottage and Blue Lovebirds.

In my Lilikoi Cottage shop, I'll be selling my vintage flower and shabby chic colorful jewelry, vintage Hawaii finds, handmade shabby chic cottage like crafts, cute tags and cards, and whatever other cottage inspired creations.


In my Blue Lovebirds shop, I'll be selling my wedding inspired jewelry, and wedding accessories like Jimmy's hand turned pens made from Koa wood and other materials, cute handmade ring pillows, and other wedding must haves.


Amy from Bean Sprout Studios designed all my Etsy shop banners.My shop banners were created to all have a similar look in color and design so that customers could more readily recognize all 3 shops as belonging to me.

Working with Amy was a dream come true. I searched thru the different Etsy shops looking for a design style that I could relate to and I found it in Amy's Etsy Shop. I love and appreciate Amy's clean modern graphic designs, her terrific "eye", and her quick turnaround on her work. She's so easy to communicate with and is open to creating different versions of a design which is so helpful.

Amy has so many gorgeous graphic designs, mommy calling cards, Thank you cards, cards for any occasion, digital scrapbook paper...and much more. Please visit Amy's Etsy Shop "Bean Sprout Studio" .

Amy will soon be working on my new Etsy business cards and a new Blog banner. For my mother and I, she's already designed our new real estate business cards. I'll reveal those in another article. Yayyy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin