Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Designs-----Gemstones

Faceted Rubies from India
Shades of Rich Pomegranates


My Mother and Child Ruby Necklace


The trend now is wearing a very delicate chain with a small something something. On a buying trip, I was lucky enough to find these wonderful faceted rubies from India.
LoVe the pomegranate red rich color.


Rubies are one of the few precious gemstones.



Tiny swirls adorn these petite ruby earrings



Here are some Delicate chain necklaces with a twist to keep it interesting yet simple.
Faceted tourmaline in different shades of green are so pretty, fresh, and natural.
The Aquamarine is clear with a tint of light green.



the Yin Yang Necklace
Tourmaline and Aquamarine
**Sold**


Tourmaline
with sterling silver
and
gold filled chains accents



Moss Aquamarine and Pearls
**Sold***

For those who want a necklace with a bit more pizzazz, I wirewrapped fresh water white pearls to form a chain to highlight this gorgeous moss aquamarine.

All these lovely necklaces and earrings can be found in my shop----Stacy's Designs 88.
Please stop by and take a closer look.

P.S. Right now, I'm having a HUGE XMAS SALE in my store to make room for my new designs. Shop now and Save BIG on your Xmas shopping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin