Monday, April 21, 2008

Going International Baby!

Within the last week or so, I've had 4, count them 4, purchases of my jewelry by folks living outside of the USA or wanting their jewelry to be sent as a gift outside the USA. I think this is so mind blowing. I'm an international seller. I feel like when I was a kid and had pen pals outside of Hawaii. That was big time for me when I was a little kid. I remember one of my pen pals...she was a fellow Bay City Rollers fan with the tartan accessories and everything. Okay, I digress again. Now, as an adult this selling international is So exciting.

My first international sale was from a gal in Canada. The other was from London UK. Saturday, I had a very nice male customer who wanted his jewelry to be sent to his friend in Columbia as a gift. So, I even included a card with the gift with his sentiments on them---like what florists do when they send a gift of flowers and a card. Too Cute! Sunday, I had a special request from a super nice gal whose daughter is going to have her 1st Holy Communion next month and will wear my jewelry on her special day. I feel so honored. She purchased a custom order of my matching "Simply" necklace and earrings set. She's from Ireland. As another digression, I'm finishing up Maeve Binchy's book "Whitehorn Woods" which is another winner for her and is set in Ireland---read it, you'll love it. Love her little vignettes of her character's lives.

Anyhoo, check out the photo of the newest custom listing which I'll mail out to my Ireland customer tomorrow, Monday April 21st. I have a similar pair of the "Simple" earrings in my Etsy shop.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin