Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Treasury West featuring Teriffic Etsians!

Here it is. My very first Etsy Treasury West entitled "So Pretty So Cute" (click to check it out). The treasuries are created by Etsians (both buyers and sellers) and highlight other fellow Etsians creations. I've included many Etsians who belong to the Create-A-Day blog (click to check the blog out) of which I'm a new member. The Create-A-Day Etsians in my Treasury are Kimbuktu, Sheasy, Tiffany Teske, Aussie Patches, Auntie Dis, Robayre, Julia Catherine, JulieBCreative, Myhools, and Joonbeam.

How'd I do it? I read about it a lot in the Etsy Forums. Then, last week I was lucky enough to be included in two Treasuries (see below). So, I decided that I was going to try my hand at it and practiced using the Treasury program. On Sunday, while cruising thru Treasury West, all of a sudden a box for a title popped up----just like everyone said it would. I couldn't believe it at first and thought I was imagining it. But then I started frantically going thru my practice list and started inputting. It was EASY PEASY. If a 40 something gal can do it, you can do it. Try it, it's fun.

Anyway, I'm so happy that I was able to create a pretty Treasury using creations by my new gal pals from Create-A-Day. I'm looking forward to doing my next one. I've already started saving Favorites so when that box pops up again I know exactly what I'll do. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin